Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. Whilst we have taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website, no liability is accepted by SVM Consulting Engineers or any of its employees for loss or damage incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained on this site. No liability is accepted for the accuracy of information or material accessed through the site. The content of this site is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains materials which are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any element is prohibited without the prior written permission of a Director of SVM Consulting Engineers.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Permission to link to the SVM Consulting Engineers website can be sought via in writing – contact us
- SVM Consulting Engineers reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions on a regular basis.