AUDLEY St George's Place
Located on the former site of The Royal Institution of Deaf & Dumb Children, Audley St. George’s forms a luxury retirement village. Three buildings are Grade II listed, dating back to 1814.
The village comprises a number of luxury residential blocks arranged around a central ‘Audley Club’. The club houses the communal facilities, including restaurant, bar, bistro, gym, spa, swimming pool and library. The 94 self-contained residences are a mix of one- and two-bed sizes; some in larger apartment blocks whilst others are in a smaller ‘cottage’ format.
Working in partnership with the architects, we developed mechanical, electrical, public health and lift services designs for the entirety of the development. We also undertook SAP calculations for each apartment, and Part L calculations for the communal areas.
The scheme includes a number of sustainable features including on-site photovoltaics, heat recovery ventilation systems and LED lighting throughout.
We continue to act as ongoing client’s representative, monitoring the contractor’s works and witnessing / commissioning on site.
CLIENT: Audley Retirement Villages