Quite possibly one of the most rapidly changing sectors in our portfolio! Throughout our years of experience we have continuously helped our clients navigate a plethora of ever-changing regulations to deliver cost-effective and efficient private residences. More recently, we have kept our clients one step ahead by injecting energy efficient elements into their designs, juxtaposed against the increasingly aspirational technology demands of their end-user occupants.
Newington CausewayThe compact, 142,937 ft² triangular site will house a 24-storey, mixed-use property. A 140-bedroom hotel will occupy the first 11 levels, with 48 apartments arranged over the remaining 12 floors.
Read more... Battersea Power Station: Phase 4a
Battersea Power Station: Phase 4aPhase 4a is a 2.5-acre, mixed-use development on the western fringes of the main Nine Elms site, formerly occupied by small industrial units. Split over two phases, this part of the Battersea Power Station regeneration scheme will deliver 374 high quality new homes, a 17,000 ft² health centre, public open spaces and 11,800 ft² of incubator space for small local businesses.
Read more... Verney Road
Verney RoadThe significant new, 620,937 ft² scheme will regenerate disused industrial land, creating 423 residential apartments within three high-rise buildings. The ground floor of each building will accommodate a number of retail units, creating a public-realm podium level above.
Read more... AUDLEY Stanbridge Earls
AUDLEY Stanbridge EarlsStanbridge Earls Manor is a Grade II* listed Tudor building with a fulsome history: in it’s lifetime the property has been owned and occupied by Saxon royalty and Florence Nightingale. This 6-acre development will accommodate 155 new-build luxury apartments and cottages.
Read more... Onyx, Camley Street
Onyx, Camley StreetThe vision for this development was for “a mixed and sustainable community” on the canal-side site. The development at ‘102’ comprises 154 new homes, as well as a number of incubator units for small- and medium-sized businesses.
Read more... Palace View, Lambeth
Palace View, LambethThis new, 94,000 ft², development incorporates 69 apartments arranged over 8-storeys above a number of commercial units. The property also includes a residents’, single-screen cinema, gym and basement-level car parking.
Read more... The Music Box
The Music BoxThis mixed-use development on Union Street in Southwark incorporates the London College of Contemporary Music with 41 luxurious private apartments. The college resides in the lower five levels of this new 14-storey landmark building, with the residential floors encased in distinctive vertical ‘spines’ above.
Read more... AUDLEY St George's Place
AUDLEY St George's PlaceLocated on the former site of The Royal Institution of Deaf & Dumb Children, Audley St. George’s forms a luxury retirement village. Three buildings are Grade II listed, dating back to 1814. The village comprises a number of luxury residential blocks arranged around a central ‘Audley Club’.
Read more... Battersea Exchange
Battersea ExchangeBattersea Exchange is a mixed-use development sitting within the wider Nine Elms regeneration. The 1.8ha site comprises 290 residences – apartments, maisonettes and houses – a new primary school, and 3,600 m² commercial space which will service both office and retail units.
Read more... AUDLEY Ellerslie
AUDLEY EllerslieThis Audley Retirement Village in Malvern is situated in a conservation area on a heritage-rich site. Once the home of the town’s first ‘water cure treatment facility’, Ellerslie House is the oldest building on the estate and dates back to 1855.
Read more... AUDLEY St Elphin's Park
AUDLEY St Elphin's ParkFollowing a painstaking restoration, St Elphin’s House has been revitalised, and the listed Victorian building is now at the heart of this luxury retirement village. The project was spread over six phases and includes the redevelopment of the main House, as well as new-build apartments and cottages.
Read more... AUDLEY Inglewood House
AUDLEY Inglewood HouseHaving enjoyed a very long and illustrious past that pre-dates the Domesday Survey, Inglewood House was painstakingly rebuilt in 2012. The beautiful façade remained largely untouched throughout these works, which were completed in the first phase of the development.
Read more... AUDLEY Clevedon House
AUDLEY Clevedon HouseAudley’s retirement village in Ilkley is arranged around the historical Clevedon House. What was once a Victorian schoolhouse is now the carefully restored centrepiece building of the village, re-built stone by stone to house the restaurant, bistro, lounge/library, swimming pool and health centre.
Read more... AUDLEY Binswood Hall
AUDLEY Binswood HallBinswood Hall is a Grade II listed Victorian building with striking, gothic features. It was constructed in 1847 to serve as a school and, having fallen into disuse for a short time, has been redeveloped as a luxury, 90-bed retirement village.
Read more... Paddington Central
Paddington CentralPaddington Central formed part of the wider Paddington Waterside redevelopment project, revitalising a 30-hectare canal basin area. The site of the Paddington Central element of the project was formerly a railway goods yard.
Read more... Lowndes Square
Lowndes SquareLowndes Square in Belgravia is renowned for its upmarket, terraced properties. Our client had acquired a Grade II listed former embassy building at this address, and planned to redevelop it for residential use.
Read more... Winter House
Winter HouseDesigned by renowned architect John Winter and built in 1967 this residence is one of London’s most architecturally significant modernist houses. This Grade II listed building, perched on the fringes of Highgate Cemetery, comprises innovative design features such as corten steel panels, concealed ventilation slots and extensive glazing to the facade.
Read more... Brewhouse Lane
Brewhouse LaneAs its name affirms, Brewhouse Lane was once the location of a significant brewery, located in Putney’s wharf area on the southern side of the Thames. The warehouses had long fallen into dilapidation having been abandoned in 1949, but the brewery building itself was listed and accordingly was refurbished.
Read more... ICL Tower, Putney Wharf
ICL Tower, Putney WharfPrior to an award-winning redevelopment, ICL Tower was an office block built in the 1960s. Today, following its major refurbishment - part of Wandsworth’s waterfront regeneration project - the tower is a mixed-use building that stands as a landmark on the southern banks of the Thames.