Withersworldwide office fit-out shortlisted for BCO Award
7th March 2019
The annual BCO Awards, now in their twenty-eighth year, recognise best practice in workplace design throughout the UK. We were delighted to hear that the high specification office fit-out undertaken by one of our clients at Twenty Old Bailey has been shortlisted in the London regional category.
As part of a significant workplace change management process, Withersworldwide made the move from cellular offices in their old property to an open-plan environment within the newly refurbished Grade A office space at Twenty Old Bailey. The new space enabled the company to adopt aflexible, modern and effective working environment for their staff.
The challenging change process and fast programme lead to an innovative design solution which has been shortlisted by the BCO judges as“a space, or spaces, within a building that demonstrates a high quality of interior fit-out.” The annual BCO Awards programme provides public recognition for top quality design and functionality and a benchmark for excellence in workplaces.
The fit-out created:
- Agile, open-plan offices on the 3rdand 4thfloors
- Cellularised ‘quiet rooms’
- Self-contained client’s lounge at ground floor level
- High-specification meeting and seminar suites
- Staff restaurant and coffee bar
The project team included:
- Interior Designer - KKS
- Architect - BuckleyGrayYeoman
- Project Manager - Burofour
- Quantity Surveyor - Heasmans
- Structural Engineer - Arup
- Contractor - ISG